Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Newbie Question

Pierre,

Does this work intraday and the forex market?

AlPierre Tremblay <pt2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Andrew,You can go to :http://www.personalstockmonitor.com/You click on TRY IT FREE for 30 days. You download Personal Stock Monitor GOLD (not the standard edition).You install it. In OPTIONS - PREFERENCES : you choose YAHOO. You enter the ticker symbols you want (or import it in ASCII). And PSM retrieves the data on weekdays for each symbol. So after 4 : 30 PM (20 minutes delay), I start PSM Gold. 1 or 2 minutes later, all symbols are updated (I have about  800 symbols in 2 folders). I click on the first symbol of the folder and I SHIFT click on the last symbol of the folder to select all symbols. I go to FILE, EXPORT and I select MetaStock data TYPE and enter a filename to export the data. So you have a file ready to import in MS, in ASCII. After that, I open the DownLoader,
  TOOLS, CONVERT, SOURCE :ASCII and DESTINATION FILE TYPE : MS.Pierre TremblayAndrew S. Gibbons a écrit:
Pierre,

How do you do that?

Thanks

Andy

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pierre Tremblay <pt2000@xxxx>
wrote:

Andrew,

I use Personal Stock Monitor Gold to download EOD data in MS
    format.

You can try it free for 30 days :

http://www.personalstockmonitor.com/

Pierre

Andrew S. Gibbons a écrit:

It is possible to download CSV Excel Spreadsheets from Yahoo!
Finance of prices of stocks and indicies.

My question is this - how do I get this data into Metastock?

Thanks