RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Forex Data feed

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Hi Rvalue1,
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>The commonly "end of day" for Forex is commonly accepted as
5:00pm New York time.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>So a "Monday" in Forex terms starts when New
Zealand/Sydney/Japan wakes up and ends at 5:00:00pm New York time
on Monday.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Tuesday starts from 5:00:01pm New York time and goes
through to 5:00:00pm New York time.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>If anyone else is interested in also testing the data feed
please send me an email to <A
href="">richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<SPAN
class=172572415-16032004><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services- Premium
quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for  markets in
Australia, Asia, Europe, UK & USA -<A
title=http://www.premiumdata.net/ href=""><FONT
face=Arial size=2>www.premiumdata.net