Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Forex Data feed

"Tuesday starts from 5:00:01pm New York time
 and goes through to 5:00:00pm New York time."

This would make today's Open the same as yesterday's Close.

My forex data shows gaps from Close to Open, so I guess they take a
different view of Open/Close times.

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Richard Dale" <richard@xxxx>