Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Forex Data feed

Thanks goes to Richard for setting me up with Forex daily data feed
into Metastock. Sunday evening, I downloaded the program, past
historical data and updated to 3/12. Today I came back from work and
uploaded the 3/15 data smoothly also. Now I can look at the data
using Metastock indicators, back testing and experts.
Quick question for Richard; when does it calculate the daily data; as
Forex is 24 hrs feed?

Rvalue1
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Richard Dale" <richard@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511