Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock - any predictive capability?

Parthasarathy,

You can take a look at:

http://www.alphomegaew.com/gensym-1.html

I seen a demonstration for the new AlphOmega Elliott Waves plug-in and it
look's good, and the price, at 325 $ is a lot cheaper that Advanced Get.
Maybe you will find what your are looking for there...

You can also download a free demo.

I don't work for AlphOmega or don't have any investment in AlphOmega.

Pierre Tremblay

Parthasarathy B a écrit:
 cite="">
  Hello All,

  I would like to know the experiences of the group members, is any, with
( the hugely expensive ) Advanced GET, as a method of predicting targets
and time ( eg. the ellipse function )

  Also whether any metastock formulae or plug ins have similar predictive
character?

  Thanks

  Parthasarathy B

   Do you Yahoo!?