Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Drawing horizontal line from a previous day to today

Hi Guno

Yes I'm sure what you want can be done easily enough. I've done something similar (for someone else)
using specific bars on the current day. Naturally the new value for each day can't be plotted until
all the required bars are available but the code is not too difficult. What periodicy would you be
using, and what are the first and last bars for each of the first and last half hours?

Regards

Roy