Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock - any predictive capability?

Parthasarthy,

There is a very old saying that cars do not cause
accidents, its the nut behind the wheel.

No matter what software you choose, the whole
things boils down to the mathematical representation of the psychology
of the umpteen investors.

And no software has the capability of measuring
that. If that was the case, we would have automated systems making money for all
of us throughout the day and night and we would be honing our golfing skills.
And nobody would be losing money.

What is important, is that we
use our neural network which we all have been gifted with. Our brain.
And filter out the noises, which the mathematical signals proffer
us.

Drawing up a trading strategy, with a practical
stop loss, using a combination of mathematics is the only
answer.

My very very humble opinion.

DusantChief Architect<A
href="">www.candlestrength.com