Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] KLSE data since 1970 for metastock

Hi
Fred,
I do not know of any site which gives the KLSE
data for downloading.

However, my website supports the
KLSE.

Attached, is a chart of Affin Holdings, which I
picked at random to show you.

DusantChief Architect<A
href="">www.candlestrength.com