[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: LLV: "...must contain only constant data"

Dusant,

Thanks for your quick reply... and thanks for pointing ValueWhen,
which I have never heard of before!

Unfortunately, I tried your suggestion and I am still having the
same issue.

What the LLV complains about is the fact that instead of entering  a
fixed period, I pass a variable:

LLV(VVP,PerSinceLower) ... in this situation, LLV accepts the VVP
variable (whih is the result of my formula), but does not accept the
PerSinceLower (which is a variable containing the amount of periods
since the stock crossed -1 from above).

Thanks again!
Martin

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant@xxxx" <dusant@xxxx>
wrote:
> Martin,
> Without going into your formula, I can just suggest to "fix" the
variable value with this method.
> Var:= valuewhen(your variable) function.
> This way the LLV will accept your var value.
> Dusant
> Chief Architect
> www.candlestrength.com

Order":