Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock - any predictive capability?

Tremblay,

That was an informative suggestion. Thanks!
However, I am having problems in downloading the demo, as it does say on the web site ' some OSs require extraction to be run under win 95 compatible mode.
I guess thats going to take some doing!  (Perhaps I will have to remain ignorant on this subject for some more time.) Or is it that I am doing something wrong?

ParthasarathyPierre Tremblay <pt2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Parthasarathy,You can take a look at:http://www.alphomegaew.com/gensym-1.htmlI seen a demonstration for the new AlphOmega Elliott Waves plug-in and it look's good, and the price, at 325 $ is a lot cheaper that Advanced Get. Maybe you will find what your are looking for there...You can also download a free demo.I don't work for AlphOmega or don't have any investment in AlphOmega.Pierre Tremblay Parthasarathy B a écrit:

Hello All,
I would like to know the experiences of the group members, is any, with ( the hugely expensive ) Advanced GET, as a method of predicting targets and time ( eg. the ellipse function )
Also whether any metastock formulae or plug ins have similar predictive character?
Thanks
Parthasarathy B

Do you Yahoo!?Yahoo! Search - Find what you’re looking for faster.
Do you Yahoo!?