Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock - any predictive capability?

Arduston,

I tried www.mtpredictor.com Unfortunately, it does not have a demo. Maybe a few charts ( selected at random) might be convincing!

Parthasarathy
ardunston <adunston@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am not an AGET owner but I was given the opportunity to demo the product for 4 months just until last month.  While I think it has some very impressive tools (ie: the ellipse function and MOBO) the scanner is very mediocre and the wave counts tend to drift as the price goes up in value. My feeling is that the product is slightly over rated.  For the price, I would expect the scanner to be more intuitive, better written and have the ability to click on a ticker which came up in the scan window and have the chart come up.  It kind of reminds me of an old 16bit application in some ways.  I know there are those traders who swear by it and are probably making money on it but for the price, there are better scanners out there.  If your looking for a good Elliotwave program that is designed to specifically trade
 waves and not just forecast them, take a look at MTPredictor 4.0.  www.mtpredictor.com.  The company is U.K. based and the developer, Steve Griffiths has appeared on CNBC several times providing forecasts direct from his application.  AGET gives general price targets for forecasts but MTP provides actual target ranges with risk/reward ratios and like AGET, comes with a training course on how to best utilize the program.  MTP also comes with an EOD or RT scanner providing several different setups in realtime on varying timescales.Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to push one product over another, I own several different trading packages and have had the opportunity to try several others.  AGET would be a good product at half the price and if it was rewritten with more up to date coding.  Just my two cents.Alan>  > > Hello All,> > I would like
 to know the experiences of the group members, is any, with> ( the hugely expensive ) Advanced GET, as a method of predicting targets> and time ( eg. the ellipse function )> > Also whether any metastock formulae or plug ins have similar predictive> character?> > Thanks> > Parthasarathy B> >  > >
Do you Yahoo!?