[EquisMetaStock Group] Envelop and/or support_resistance calculations...

Gurus:
Here is another kicker - I could see envelop indicator in "quicklist", I can drop it on the security and it plots envelop bands on top/bottom of the security chart. I can also edit the parameters via properties dialog box. Question is - what calculations are used to plot this envelop? Where could I see the calculations for every possible a/v indicators? Other one I like to know abt is support/resistance indicator -

Hope I am not boring u guys with silly questions on my quest of getting familiar with this software -

Thanks,
DP
Do you Yahoo!?