[EquisMetaStock Group] HHV(Data Array,Period)

So if I use HHV(C,30) it should give me highest high of close for last 30 periods - days, as I am working on daily data.

I am puzzeled how can I canclulate HHV value for close as of 01/01/2004? So really it should give me highest high from roughly 11/25/2003 to 01/01/2004 !
I tried to use REF but I guess I am wrong somehow -

-Thanks in advance,
DP.
Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor