Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Envelop and/or support_resistance calculations...

DP,

Why do we need to know how the internal
combustion engine works? All we need to know that the engine cranks when we turn
the key.

My humble suggestion to you would be to first
concentrate on the TA part. Later when you have grasped all the intricacies and
nuances of the various indicators, then think of tweaking them.

There are several sites on the web which carry
the formulae of the various indicators. Guppy, Paritech are among the first
which come to mind.

DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/
<BLOCKQUOTE