[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Crashes with MetaStock how I fixed it

Hey, thanks please keep us optodate if it really stay away.  Problem
is I have many formulas, expert, scans etc.  Many of them I use but I
geuss there is a great deal itīs just sitting there.  Offcourse MS
comes now with tons of systems, indicators which I tested some of
then but havenīt really found any good ones or Iīm I mistaken ??  If
they are not any good maybe I coul remove all these ?

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bigdogreg61 <no_reply@xxxx>
wrote:
> Users,
>
>   I want all of you to know what fixed my crashes with metastock!
>

> I have had MetaStock for years and been trying to get support to
> help me fix the problem.  I have tried every thing almost possible,
> until a user of this group stated that MetaStock will crash if
there
> are alot of formulas in the data  base.  What I did is delete all
> the formulas except My Indicators. This included all the formulas
> and experts that metastock installs.  THIS MIGHT BE RADICAL BUT IT
> WORKED FOR ME.
>
> REMEMBER BACKUP AND EXPORT ALL YOUR FORMULAS BEFORE YOU TRY THIS!
>
> NO CRASHES FOR TWO WEEKS!  (MetaStock Pro User)
>

> BD

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: