Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Crashes with MetaStock how I fixed it

I have had similar difficulties....... and I have found that by running
Norton Utilities 'Norton System Check'  the erros corrected allow me
to operate charts with many indicators........  seems to me that
files get damaged by some of the indicators and have to be repaired
often...
Just my observation, and I don't know for sure that I have a real
'fix'
dave