[EquisMetaStock Group] Crashes with MetaStock how I fixed it

Users,

  I want all of you to know what fixed my crashes with metastock!

I have had MetaStock for years and been trying to get support to
help me fix the problem.  I have tried every thing almost possible,
until a user of this group stated that MetaStock will crash if there
are alot of formulas in the data  base.  What I did is delete all
the formulas except My Indicators. This included all the formulas
and experts that metastock installs.  THIS MIGHT BE RADICAL BUT IT
WORKED FOR ME.

REMEMBER BACKUP AND EXPORT ALL YOUR FORMULAS BEFORE YOU TRY THIS!

NO CRASHES FOR TWO WEEKS!  (MetaStock Pro User)

BD

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: