Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] basic formula

Hi Marc,

I wonder if you share my problem when I use the
Enhanced System Tester......

say, when the 5ema crosses below 8sma,
it will close long but it cannot go short on the
same bar.
It will go short the next bar if 5ema is still
higher than 8sma; or it will wait for next signal.

Do you have the same problem?

Thks
sj

<BLOCKQUOTE