Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] basic formula

Hi SJ,

I have only just started playing with this and not ran any backtests
yet as I am still trying to figure out how to make a list of
potential stocks.  When I get to running a backtest I will let you
know what I find out with regards to your questions.  Lets keep in
touch.  Thanks,

Marc

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Snowing June"
<snowing_june@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Marc,
>
> I wonder if you share my problem when I use the Enhanced System
Tester......

> say, when the 5ema crosses below 8sma,
> it will close long but it cannot go short on the same bar.
> It will go short the next bar if 5ema is still higher than 8sma;
or it will wait for next signal.

> Do you have the same problem?
>
> Thks
> sj