Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Data Conversion from MS8.0 to 7.2

<<I am looking for a utility which can convert my actual Data Base which is MS 8.0 compatible to a MS 7.2 Data Base.I know that this request may look like strange, I am looking at a downgrade!ThanksCM>>

What I'd suggest first is to open The Downloader 7.2 and under Tools/Convert, choose convert from MS and select your MS 8.0 Data Base and then do a convert to MS.  It is my understanding that the actual files aren't any different but that some of the reserved fields in the Master record (not the data records) may have different bits.  I suspect that this Downloader conversion will work.

Jay