RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Please advise Rooky

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Alexander Atreides [mailto:alexatreides@xxxxxxxxxxx]
	Sent: الثلاثاء 30/12/2003 06:38 م
	To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Please advise Rooky

	Sincere wishes to everybody for the holidays.

	O.K., this may sound really easy to most of you, but I'm a rooky:

	I have data for A SINGLE SECURITY in excel (can export it to ASCII .
	txt or CSV), covering about 1000 daily O-H-L-C observations. The data
	is in proper format. How do I import it to Metastock using Downloader?

	May the trend be with you...

	Alexander Atreides.

	P.S. Anybody using Fractal Analysis and/or Astro-cycles ?

	Yahoo! Groups Links

	To visit your group on the web, go to:

To visit your group on the web, go to: