Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Please advise Rooky

Alexander

It's not absolutely necessary but I like to ensure that all data is correctly assigned by including
column headers for the Down Loader. When saved as csv format it would look like this

The date column is the most critical and must be in an acceptable format. I have found that MM/DD/YY
works reliably

In the DownLoader use the "Convert" tool to set up source and destination, and options for both of
these. Consider each option carefully and decide what is appropriate for you. The "create new file"
option must be ticked when you first create a ticker. If you do not include a ticker name in the
source file then DownLoader will ask you for one before creating the file.

If you get an error or warning look closely at what it is telling you. These messages are not always
clear. Warnings about missing or unprocessed data are common and can be caused by something as
simple as a blank line at the end of the file. No corrective action is needed.

You probably need to make some mistakes before you will get it right - that's normal so don't get
frustrated too quickly. The process does work but getting all settings correct on your first try is
probably not going to happen.

Roy