[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock for sale transferable and upgradeable to version 8.01

For Sale
Metastock Pro real-time for Esignal.
After much back and forth with Equis I have all the info needed to
sell my copy of this software. I can sell, and have the registration
transferred to the new owner, version 7.03 of metastock pro. I have
to email Equis, relinquishing my ownership and give them the details
of the new owner. The ownership will then be transferred to the new
owner. The new owner can then, if they desire, upgrade version 7.03
to the latest version 8.01. The new program sells for $1650 and the
upgrade is $249. I want to sell mine for $600. This will give you the
new version for half it's retail price.  I will sell to the first
person to meet my price.

Jose

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511