RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] New Metastock User-Help!!

	-----Original Message-----
	From: fufmuz2003 [mailto:fufmuz@xxxxxxx]
	Sent: الاربعاء 31/12/2003 01:17 ص
	To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] New Metastock User-Help!!

	I have been trading for a few years now without Metastock. I do
	short-term swing trading and psoition trading but eventually want to
	daytrade. Out of all the systems and indicators, which ones are
	worth exploring or backtesting for short-term swings of 1-10 days?
	Any help would be greatly apppreciated. Thanks

	J. Everett
	KS USA

	http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511

To visit your group on the web, go to: