[Metastockusers] Re: Jay's comments

Jay, I don't know anything about emails with a resume in it. I was
never a "broker". I remember one email I sent to you off-list
regarding something you said in frustration over a comment by someone
else. The only thing I said was the comment didn't sound like you. I
also remember one time awhile back I sent you an email supporting
something you had posted. We chatted about it and that was it. It was
a pleasant chat to the best of my memory. I discussed Turtles with
someone and some things I had read but I don't recall much about that
one. You do commodities, I think, which is very specialized.

Other than that I don't remember anything else. Maybe my memory is
fuzzy but I don't have a reason to send you any thing. I've never
bombarded anyone off list because it's not a good thing to do.

If I sent you something that I don't remember and it offended you, I
appologize. If someone else sent you something, I don't know anything
about it.

I too suggest we put this behind us. You've taken me to the woodshed
and hopefully spoken your mind so we can move on as you have
suggested.

As far as my ego goes, it won't be posting on here or the other site.
I'm going to limit myself to files without any repsonse, so I won't
rebutt any thing any one says about whatever I write. I'm starting on
my first one tonight, and that marks the end of the postings.

In regard to feedback, the purpose of my asking for feedback is to
get people to post who don't normally do so and to the best of my
knowledge that has happened. With the approach I'm going to take,
feedback probably shouldn't be an issue.

I'm sorry you're angry. Looking back I would have handled things
differently. I should not have let things get emotionally entangled.
I should have asked you direclty what some of your comments were
regarding. Like I said, lessons learned. I appreciate your feedback
as always.

I'm interested in some of the things you said regarding your view of
Clayburg. Maybe you'll post some more on that so I and others can
read it.

JO

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, JayTownsend@xxxx wrote:
> Hi JO:
>
> Because the majority of your post referenced either me or my
comments I will
> respond once and then let this subject go.
>
> Yes, you make eloquent and really helpful comments regarding
MetaStock
> on-list.  It was when you began to send me unsolicited emails off-
list pointing out
> the errors of my on-list logic that the real JO showed up.
>
> Your off-list emails began with an extended version of your resume
that
> included your impressive background as a broker.  Yes, it was
impressive.  You then
> pointed out that what I had posted on-list regarding technical
information
> would not work.  I emailed you back with references to support my
concepts and
> your retort was arrogant, demeaning, and condescending.  In the
same time frame
> you responded on-list to a MetaStock user's question in
elaborate "dumb you"
> detail and he responded with exactly what I wrote in my previous
sentence
> without the arrogant reference.
>
> Yes, you have a lot to offer this list, but your need to be 'right'
drives
> all of your motivations in 'helping people.'  It's an ego trip and
I'm in no way

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511