[EquisMetaStock Group] great group

JO, you have been a super contributor to this group.  There are also
others who have answered more questions than you can count. Yes,
there people who are new,and ask questions without reading manuals.
Sometimes it is just enthusiasm to get into MS as soon as possible.
It could also be that the manuals are intimidating.  Some of us are
not versed in the language of MS and do need help in the
reconfigurations of formulae in order to come up with personal
systems or etc.  You and Preston and others were not always kings of
the hill and needed some help.  Granted, some questions can be
handled by reading the first page. Some are theoretical in nature
and you have to be high as a kite to understand what the hell the
person is talking about. I think that this group is a unigue
conglomerate of people who can help each other. Some more than
others.  Some people are afraid that others what their secret
systems or formulae.  So what, give or do not give.  It will not
hurt your trading over the long haul.  So it took time, you were
doing it for yourself not others. I have worked weeks only to come
up with something that worked less than 30 % of he time. Everyone
has.  Let's be more willing to tolerate.  I got my hard copy of ICE
today and will be going through the manual. Hope there is a light at
the end of the tunnel.  Peace, Marshall

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511