[Metastockusers] Clayburg posts

Those were great Clayburg posts. I'm going to print them and re-read
them again. I use Clayburg in a slightly different manner than what
was posted, but it was very beneficial. So was the information on
forward references. I don't use them because I blew up some code a
couple of times so I got off that road.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511