[Metastockusers] Re: JO screwed up

Thank you, Martin, for your kind reply, which I may not have
deserved. I did a really poor job of presenting what I was thinking.

Sebastian took me to task for it on the other board and told me to
get over myself. I assured him I was going to do that this afternoon.

I really didn't get it right. I wish the Yahoo boards had a
retraction key but they don't so I'm preparing for the flaming I'm
going to get.

The problem as I see it is new members ask the same questions over
and over. For example, new members want to know about plug-ins. I've
bought most of them, and written about them. (I'm still trying to
find a couple of them at the right price to add to my reviews.) If I
had posted my reviews all at once in the files section, then anyone
with a plug-in question could be referred there. If someone has a
different opinion of a plug-in they could post it here or write their
own review file.

Many other issues are in the same category. If the moderator (Henry)
is willing to keep up the files section, I'm willing to rewrite my
posts into files.

I won't answer questions about the files or respond to emails because
of time problems, but there are plenty of experienced people on here
who can respond.

Right now a lot of answers come from the same people over and over.
Many others know the answers but don't write anything. The only time
they post is when I piss them off.

Anyway, I appologize for doing such a poor job of saying what I
should have said in a couple of paragraphs. I guess it was the wine
or the pharamacist mixed up my scipts again, or maybe my wife hit me
in the head again and my judgement went out to lunch.

If I restrict myself to the files secion, it will be harder to mess
up posts.

JO

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "praktikus_ms"
<praktikus@xxxx> wrote:
> JO, I really would miss it if you would decide to leave.
>
> To my disapointment I am not a MS-genius. I get the things to work
as
> I would like it but it takes me somtimes quite some time. The ideas
> brought up by you and the other smart members of the group are
making
> my life a lot easier. I am quite not a newbie, but I am still
> learning.
>
> As I said previously I am not a full-time trader. From my business
> have gained the experience that not each person likes to hear what
> you have to say. Even if you try honestly to assist them to improve
> their situation, they wont let you do so. That is a waist of time.
On

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511