[Metastockusers] Re: JO and Postings--A message to Friends and Family

JO, I really would miss it if you would decide to leave.

To my disapointment I am not a MS-genius. I get the things to work as
I would like it but it takes me somtimes quite some time. The ideas
brought up by you and the other smart members of the group are making
my life a lot easier. I am quite not a newbie, but I am still
learning.

As I said previously I am not a full-time trader. From my business I
have gained the experience that not each person likes to hear what
you have to say. Even if you try honestly to assist them to improve
their situation, they wont let you do so. That is a waist of time. On
the other side there are a lot of people that are very gratefully for
your advice. The only difference between those two groups is: the
first group tells you to shut up. The seccond one doesnt tell you
always that they liked it, even if they do.

But now let me say that I am very gratefully too for all the smart
posters here that help me in my learning quest.

JO, if your time isn't too costly stay with us and provide us some
enlightnings.

Martin

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511