[Metastockusers] Using SAR in exploration

I have a problem with an exploration. I want to find securities which have just moved above the Para SAR line and thought it would be a snack to use a filter like "c>SAR(.02,.2) and ref(c,-1)<ref((SAR(.02,.2),-1)" or something similar... but alas... all securities rejected.

So I thought I would try "no filter" and just put colA as "C" and colB as "SAR(.02,.2)" to see what values I got. ColA gives "Close" OK but colB gives "N/A". I can find no reference in the manual or Help that indicates that SAR is limited and can't be used in explorations.

Is there a guru in the neighbourhood who could help please.

Thanks in advance.

Col S
Yahoo! Personals
- New people, new possibilities. FREE for a limited time!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor