[Metastockusers] Using SAR in exploration - Self Cure

Scolding does work. I noted a few knuckle raps about not checking archives for previously answered problems, so thought I should check... and sure enough, Mike Sloane has given a cure for the SAR problem in explorations last August. You have to turn off the "Load minimum records" button and all is well.
Sorry to be a pain.

Col S
Yahoo! Personals
- New people, new possibilities. FREE for a limited time!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor