[EquisMetaStock Group] RE: How do you prevent multiple buy or sell arrows?

Casimir,

Create 2 experts:
For Buy expert:
{Enter your 6 conditions first}
Buy:= Cond1 AND Cond2 AND Cond3;
Sell:= Cond4 AND Cond5 AND Cond6;
Cross(BUY,0) AND BarsSince(Cross(SELL,0)) < BarsSince(Cross(BUY,0))
[If above line doesn't work, modify to:
Cross(BUY,0) AND Ref(BarsSince(Cross(SELL,0)),-1) <
Ref(BarsSince(Cross(BUY,0)),-1)]

For Sell expert:
{Enter your 6 conditions first}
Buy:= Cond1 AND Cond2 AND Cond3;
Sell:= Cond4 AND Cond5 AND Cond6;
Cross(SELL,0) AND BarsSince(Cross(BUY,0)) < BarsSince(Cross(SELL,0))
[If above line doesn't work, modify to:
Cross(SELL,0) AND Ref(BarsSince(Cross(BUY,0)),-1) <
Ref(BarsSince(Cross(SELL,0)),-1)]

Let me know if it doesn't work.

JD