[EquisMetaStock Group] Showing multiple indices in one chart to view relative strength

Folks,

No one answered my first question on Comparative
Strength trouble I had, so I am going to my 2nd option
- showing several indices like Rus 2000, Nasdaq 100,
Biotech in one chart to see the relative strength.

How do you do this in Metastock?
The objective is to view the performing indices
thereby zooming into the strong sector stocks.

Alex