[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock 8.0...Programing expert how to....

Hi,

I am blocked in programing with metastock.

I created a custom expert for scalping but in yterms of appearance i
have some troubles :

How telling metastock not to repeat the buy signal if it has plotted
one? since a sell signal or a contrary signal has not appeared.

I have tried to understand using latches but too much for me...

To summarize :

If a buy signal, do not show me other buy signal until you have
received a sell signal or a sell short signal?

If someone could help me...

Other question, is there any way to make backtest using indicators
calculating on 1 minute but performance done by tick?

Exp^lanation :

In scalping, if your entry point is determinated by indicators, you
are hunting for 0.5 to 0.75 pts per position, and to backtest saying
enter at open and sell at high is not good, sell at low is too much
low, sellin at close is not more good.

Any help welcome.

if someone want to share advanced research in scalping system on
eminis, he is welcome.