[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Murrey Math

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, richsam wrote:
> I picked up a rough version of a Murrey Math program for
MetaStock.  It is too long to post, so if anyone wants it give me
your e-mail address.

Hi Rick,

doing a research about "Murrey Math" through the archive I ran into
your post...

if you still have those Murrey Math's formulae to put into Metastock
I'd like to receive them.

My e-address is floyderrun(???)@libero.it ... please, delete the
(???) part from the address before e-mailing me.

Thanks a lot.
Marco "shineon62"