[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Showing multiple indices in one chart to view relative strength

Alex,

I'm not sure what you were asking about Relative Strength. To use
this in MS just open a chart, then drag the RS Comparitive indicator
into a new inner window. When the parameter box comes up just enter
the folder path and then the index you wish to use, such as
C:\MetaStock Data\Indices\.spx, or use the Browse button in the
dialog box.

In order to put multiple indices in one chart, just open up several
charts and drag the price plots over, or copy and paste them in. When
the scaling dialog box comes up I think you choose "Overlay w/o
Scale".

You could also drag the price plots into their own new inner windows.

Harold

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alex Tan <bt_alex_tty@xxxx>