[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Data Question

Be aware this program has some nasty side effects.  If messed up a
lot of my data files and even refused to load data for some dates.
Make a back up of your data before trying it!!.While it has a lot of
nice features it also has a convoluted interface.  There are better
and faster downloaders out there.  Too bad - because this program
would be nice if it did not have so many bugs.

Eric

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gary <gary.keeney@xxxx>"