[Metastockusers] Re: 4 year cycle

I doubt this is what you had in mind, but here is a
useful cycle indicator that I've been using for years.

Cycle fanatics would only look at lowest low values,
but you could use the reverse (highest high values of
the high) for cycle peaks. The default value of 120
days is supposedly good for the stock market.

Periods := Input("Time Periods",60,1000,120);

Cycle := (C/LLV(L,Periods)) - (C/LLV(L,Periods / 2));

Cycle

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "trend2trader"