[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Bug MS 8

M.

An old trick...the system tester looks for shadow/something in the
window so give it {} . Just the brackets worked for me, although
brackets with O...{O} or C...{C} would also work.

P.

--- In equismetastock@xxxx, <mcavalleri@xxxx> wrote:
> 1) my MS doesn't plot chart. It plots only if I press 'plot on
chart' in 'result details view'
> 2) I cannot delete OPT in Enhanced System Tester (when I restart
EST it reappears!)
> Equis support reply to me:
>     This is a known problem that has been reported to our
programmers.
>     For now, the only workaround is to remove the system and
recreate it. It
>     should be corrected in a forth coming maintenance release
>
> 3) The EST donesn't plot In Layout. Never! It opens its relative
smartcharts
> 4) One of the changes made for the new System Tester is that
percentage
> inputs on the Stops dialog will only accept integers, (no fractional
> amounts).
>
> And....
>
> When I use the System Tester (daily) in ver. 8.0 I have a close
trade and in the same day an open trade (if there is the condition
for open a trade).
> Ver7 works differently: it closes the old trade and doesn't open a
new trade in the same day (this last trade was lost).
> There are no options for solve my problem, but there are the new
functions "simulation"... Can I use those for my problem?