[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Any Opinions on "The Master Swing Trader" by Alan Farley ?

You can search through Silicon Investor for some of his (Alan Farley)
insight especially here.
http://www.siliconinvestor.com/stocktalk/subject.gsp?subjectid=28734

He also has a site which has a lot of useful information.
http://www.hardrightedge.com

I don't own his book but have skimmed it and find some useful
information in it.  JMHO.