Re: [Metastockusers] Correlation Exploration?

Harold,

FastTrack will do that very quickly.  As a matter of fact, that is one
of it's main feature.

see:  www.fasttrack.net

-= Chris ß =-
Using FastTrack/FastRUBE/FastTools/Trade/EZPnF/PSM/AmiBroker
FastBreakPro/SpeedResearch/Agent
(Moved from MSP to AmiB, and never looked back!)