[Metastockusers] Re: Correlation Exploration?

Thanks Chris, I'm sure FT is great. But I would really have no need
for it other than that and I'm pretty sure this can be done in MS. I
just don't know how. The formula is as follows:

Correl(DataArray, DataArray, Periods, Shift)

Now I suppose I would put this in colA with the proper data and then
in the Filter put "cola > .80". But I don't know how to put in
the "proper data" or how to make it reference the index.

Again, any help appreciated!

Harold