From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of MayTseshuyan1@xxxxxxx
Sent: Aug 10, 2001 6:21 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: computer graphic card
memory

style='font-size:12.0pt'>

face=Arial>I am
looking at new computer  and also thinking of buying a good charting
program.

Dell told me  this new computer I am thinking of purchasing has a graphic
card that is 'integrated', meaning unremovable, and also 4mb ram only.
  He
suggested I check first to see if it may not be strong enough for my intended
charting software program.

He also mentioned the cache is 256mb , and I read a good charting program
needs to work on 512mb cache.    I am thinking of putting 256x2
mb ram onto
this new computer.       Is Cache & Ram 2
different kinds of memories?  I
thought I know I lot, but now I really think I know nothing...:-(

TYIA for any guidances....

Have a nice weekend, all of you :-)<span
style='color:black;mso-color-alt:windowtext'>