  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 10:43
  AM
  Subject: RE: computer graphic card
  memory

  <FONT face=Arial color=navy
  size=2><SPAN
  style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">My two
  cents is don&#8217;t purchase a computer with an integrated graphics card,
  especially with 4mb ram.  That&#8217;s
  like buying a car with a governor that keeps it below 45mph.<SPAN
  style="mso-spacerun: yes">  The Cache is different from the Ram
  memory.  It resides near the
  processor and offloads tasks to free up the processor and allows faster
  throughput.  256K is what comes
  with a Celeron chip and the Pentium usually has 512K.<SPAN
  style="mso-spacerun: yes">  Don&#8217;t torture yourself with that
  computer.  Just my opinion.<SPAN
  style="mso-spacerun: yes">  Dave
  D.
  <FONT face=Tahoma color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma">-----Original
  Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]<SPAN
  style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">On Behalf Of
  MayTseshuyan1@xxxxxxx<SPAN
  style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Sent: Aug 10, 2001 6:21 PM<SPAN
  style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<SPAN
  style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Subject: computer graphic card
  memory
  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=3><SPAN
  style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">
  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=3>I am
  looking at new computer  and also thinking of buying a good charting
  program. Dell told me  this new computer I am thinking of
  purchasing has a graphic card that is 'integrated', meaning unremovable,
  and also 4mb ram only.   He suggested I check first to see if it
  may not be strong enough for my intended charting software program.
  He also mentioned the cache is 256mb , and I read a good charting
  program needs to work on 512mb cache.    I am thinking of
  putting 256x2 mb ram onto this new computer.
        Is Cache & Ram 2 different kinds of
  memories?  I thought I know I lot, but now I really think I know
  nothing...:-( TYIA for any guidances.... Have a nice weekend,
  all of you :-)<SPAN
  style="COLOR: black; mso-color-alt: windowtext">