RE: Metastock plug-ins for Larry Williams

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Nick,
Have
you read 'Long Term secrets to Short term trading' ?  I think it's a great
book.
I want
to look at implementing some of his TDW/TDM ideas via indicators. i.e.an
indicator that gives a weighting for each day of the week based on a stocks
historical record.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
His
patterns sound good as they are based on market psychology.  i.e. the
market thought price was heading this way but if it immediately reverses and
takes out price X then it will likely continue...
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
He
also uses intermarket analysis to weight things in his favour.
Hence I'm looking at interest rates and bond prices to influence the
S&P.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Sean

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Nick ChannonSent: Sunday, August 12, 2001 5:10
  AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Metastock plug-ins
  for Larry Williams
  Hi group,

  I wonder if anyone can tell me where to obtain Metastock
  plug-ins related to the work of Larry Williams? Any pointers to explorations,
  experts and indicators would be appreciated.

  Many thanks,
  Nick