Re: sytems problems

Lionel

I suggest you try creating a "date filter" binary indicator such as the one below and "AND" it with
the entry statement of any system you want to test by adding the following text (without braces)
{AND Fml("Date Filter")}. It shouldn't be difficult to force an exit once beyond the date range
either if that's what you want to do. Don't forget to set the default values of the indicator to
your requirements before running any test. Note that there is a problem with this indicator in its
current form when it comes to changing the displayed year, and the Input() statements are only for
visual testing of the binary.

Roy

  {Date Filter}
StDay:=Input("   Start day",1,31,1);
StMnth:=Input("Start month",1,12,1);
StYear:=Input("Start year",1980,2002,1999);
EnDay:=Input("     End day",1,31,1);
EnMnth:=Input("  End month",1,12,1);
EnYear:=Input("  End year",1980,2002,2000);
If((Year() > StYear OR (Year()=StYear AND ((Month() > StMnth) OR
(Month() = StMnth AND DayOfMonth() >= StDay)))) AND
(Year() < EnYear OR (Year()=EnYear AND ((Month() < EnMnth) OR
(Month() = EnMnth AND DayOfMonth() <= EnDay)))) ,1,0);