  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>Equis Metastock ListServ Post
  Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 9:14 AM
  Subject: Good News Quotes Plus/MetaStock
  EOD users
  I just talked to Scott at Equis sales and he told me Equis is
  going toincorporate direct Quotes Plus database reading into MetaStock EOD
  inthe third quarter.  If this is correct, we will no longer have
  tooutput MetaStock format data in Quotes Plus to read it in
  MetaStockEOD.  Someday, I think having to output MetaStock data will
  no longerbe necessary for Quotes Plus users.On October 2, 2000, I
  faxed the president of Equis a letter concerningthis.  I am happy to
  see Equis is incorporating this
feature.Daniel.