MS 7.2 EOD

Hi,

I understand that version 7.2 come with more pre-built systems and when
I ask equis whether these pre-built system's coding/formulae password
protected, their answer is that I will not be able to see the formulas
unless you purchase the MetaStock developers kit read/write.

Can anyone using 7.2 confirm this?  After buying Metastock developers
kit read/write the codes can be seen? I am doubtful as I thought
developer kit is for developing and shouldn't have anything to do with
password protection of pre-pack systems.

Is these pre-packed systems the same as those provided by the plug-in
system performance plus?  Is the code in system performance plus
password protected then?

Thanks for helps.

--

Regards.