Good News Quotes Plus/MetaStock EOD users

  • To: Equis Metastock ListServ Post <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Good News Quotes Plus/MetaStock EOD users
  • From: Daniel Martinez <DanM@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 07:46:30 -0700

I just talked to Scott at Equis sales and he told me Equis is going to
incorporate direct Quotes Plus database reading into MetaStock EOD in
the third quarter.  If this is correct, we will no longer have to
output MetaStock format data in Quotes Plus to read it in MetaStock
EOD.  Someday, I think having to output MetaStock data will no longer
be necessary for Quotes Plus users.

On October 2, 2000, I faxed the president of Equis a letter concerning
this.  I am happy to see Equis is incorporating this feature.

Daniel.