Windows XP RC1 + Metastock installation problem

I am a Windows XP tester (currently testing Windows XP Release Candidate
1 - very very nice).

However, I am having problems installing both MS7.2 and MS7.03 on this
system.

On MS7.2 the setup program comes up with the message:
"Setup has detected an outdated system file.  Setup MUST update this
file in order to install Metastock correctly.  In order to replace the
file your system must restart"

Anyway, I say Yes, it restarts, auto starts the setup but comes up with
the same message.

This is also the same with MS7.03 (EOD).

Is there anybody else here running Windows XP RC1 and has Metastock
installed, or knows a workaround to get it installed?

Cheers,
Richard.